Of my previously listed topic I am still very interested in studying quantum chemistry. I am interested in a mix of math and science, and I think "exceptions to the rule" are fascinating. The study of the behavior of electrons and atoms is exciting. I would also additionally like to investigate to an even more magnified level in the areas of sub-atomic particles such as neutrinos. Through quantum chemistry one can hope to gain a better understanding of reactivity and the way energy, the backbone of our world, works.
If I had the opportunity I would change my topic to solar energy research. I think it is one of the most important areas to investigate currently in an attempt to replace fossil fuels. The idea of a free (used lightly) energy source, with no waste , and is available as long as the sun (or some other star) is incredible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oooo i like the solar energy research a lot! i think it would be really cool if we could use the energy from a star, any star in the universe!!!
Post a Comment