Thursday, December 6, 2007
First Post
So far this year chemistry has been much more interesting than biology. We get a lot more done and our class has a lot of energy. It would be different if I was in a larger group but I prefer this. Our group is extremely diverse already. I don't miss the wider spread of abilities because everyone can help everyone now. I like the idea of putting class notes from the smartboard online, which we do in math.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hey Travis, awesome blog, if it were any better it would probably go pro. The only thing that could make it better would be a little creativity. I also agree that we should have more class notes on the smartboard, that way we can view them at some later point in time.
Your blog looks good and nice paragragh
Travis, I really like your blog too and think it is creative. The plus is that it has to be typed so I don't have to decipher your writing! Good paragraph too.
Ryan's comments are all the same and are in a monotone!!!!!!!!!!
But other than that a great blog Travis.
This is a nice first post. You should probably get on the second one.
Travis, nice blog! I like videos/pics. I agree that chemistry is better than bio.
um, i think that i am supposed to comment on your first paragraph again for our second assignment so:
I agree that chemistry is more important than biology because we can apply chem more. You are right, our class does have a lot of energy and even though we are a small group, we have a lot of diversity! p.s. no elf dance.. i don't even know how you remembered that from 4 years ago!
I agree that the class notes should be put online. I think this is a good idea.
Post a Comment